ANNIVERSARY AND APRIL RELEASE IN SO SUZY STAMPS
Anniversary and April Release in So Suzy Stamps…it is a Party!!! Welcome to the official celebration of the third year of So Suzy Stamps!!! OMG time flies and I am so happy to be a part of this family over the years and share with you my love for these amazing stamps and designs.
Today I am using two of the new stamps created especially for this celebration, one of these is a flower designed by Olesya, one member of our Design team. The other is a great sentiment. Of course I am using Olesya flowers for the celebration and these are really gorgeous. Take a look at my card:
You may have noticed something different about the coloring or the shimmer on the flowers, so let me show how I made these and how easy it is:
- Stamp your Olesya Side Bloom using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and select the colors of Glimmer Mist that you want to use to paint the flowers. I used Dragonfly, Bahama Blue and Verdigris Glimmer Mist, all from Tattered Angels
- Paint the Olesya Side Bloom using a paint brush. Start with the lightest color. If you want you can use an aquapainter too. I started with the Glimmer Mist color Bahama Blue and then mixed with the other colors. This glimmer mist comes in spray but I opened the bottle and put a few drops over an acrylic block and then took the paint with the paint brush to be applied over the stamped image.
- Mix the colors of Glimmer Mist until creating the blend that you deserve. For the petals of one the flowers I mixed Bahama Blue with Dragonfly and for the other flower Bahama Blue with Verdigris Glimmer Mist, all from Tattered Angels.
- Paint the center of the flowers with a different color of Glimmer Mist to create a contrast and with the same color, splatter some ink. For this part I used French Lime Glimmer Mist.
- Stamp the sentiment Simple Thinking of You using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and assemble your card.
The advantage of using Glimmer Mist to color is that you don’t need to use any other product to obtain the shimmer look over the color. This is a thin coat with a special shine that will make your Olesya Side Bloom flowers really special.
If you want to see more about the anniversary and April release in So Suzy Stamps join us HERE. You will love all the design team creations and you can buy everything and take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING to orders over $25.oo today only. JUST CLICK HERE TO BE PART OF THE PARTY!