AROUND THE WORLD AUGUST BLOG HOP
Welcome everyone to Around the World August Blog Hop featuring trees and flowers, in honor of this month’s limited-time Thoughtful Branches Bundle. Can you believe that I don’t have this beautiful bundle yet!!! I don’t have it because during the last days I am having a lot of things in my head and I just ordered mine but it didn’t arrived on time for this post. But as the theme is too open I decided to use one of my favorites bundles, the beautiful Botanical Blossom stamp set and Botanical Builder Dies.
If you came from Around the World’s Blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! I created a card using the stamp sets Botanical Blossom. This set is available in photopolymer and composed of 17 photopolymer stamps. It coordinates with the Botanical Builder Dies that I also used in today’s project but you are noticed that I only used one image and one die cut of these. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base of the card using early espresso card stock. The size of this is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a second layer using very vanilla card stock, the size of this is 3-3/4″x5-1/2″.
- Cut two tiny borders using Delightful Dijon card stock, the size is 1/2″x5-1/2″.
- Chose 4 different colors of classic ink. In my sample I used Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso Classic Inks, all from Stampin Up.
- Sponge the leave with the four colors of ink and stamp over very vanilla card stock.
- Stamp the leave details with early espresso classic ink.
- Cut with the correspondent framelit.
- Stamp your sentiment over a piece of card stock. I used a message from the stamp set Flower Patch.
- Paste the leaves and sentiment over the very vanilla layer.
- Paste the borders and paste over the card base.
I hope my project inspired you to use the bundle formula. You save a lot of money and have more options to create. Don’t you think?