AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP NEW CATALOG
Welcome everyone to the 2016 New Catalog Stampin Up Blog Hop! We have a brand new idea book, plenty of ideas and all the desing team of Around the World are bringing you Stampin Up projects showing you new products and creations!.
If you came from Julie’s Blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! I created a card using the stamp set Love & Affection. This set is available in photopolymer and composed by 16 images. It coordinates with the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folders but in today’s project I used with other embossing folder to show the versatility of this. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut the second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4″x 5-1/4′.
- Make dry embossing over the second layer using the new Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Paste the embossed layer over the base card. I used the de-bossing side face up.
- Using the new Layering Circles Framelits Dies I cut the scallop border using Pool Party card stock.
- Paste de scallop circle border over the card using stampin’dimensionals.
- Stamp the some flowers and leaves from the stamp set Love & Affection over watercolor paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Paint the flowers and leaves with Classic Ink and aqua painter. I used the colors Watercolor Wonder, Delightful Dijon, cucmber Crush and Mint Macaron of Classic Ink.
- Cut the flowers and leaves with the scissors and paste over the scallop border with glue dots.
- Stamp a sentiment over a little piece of whisper white card stock and create a little banner. For this you can use the new Cuet Banner Punch. For sentiment I used one word included on the new stamp set Thoughtful Banners.
- Paste the banner with stampin’ dimensionals.
Quick and beautiful! Don’t you think?