Aztec Background Borders
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a very special card. It is special because I made it for you and using the Aztec Background Borders, one of the most versatile stamp sets that we have. Take a look at my card:
Making this card was simple:
- Cut the card base using Night of Navy card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using Pink Pirouette card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″
- Paste the second layer directly over the card base using snail adhesive.
- Cut a third layer using Whisper White card stock. the size is 4-1/4″x5-1/2″
- Stamp in diagonal one of the borders included on the stamp set Aztec Background. Then stamp the second image in parallel position using a different color of ink.
- Alternate the colors of inks until finishing the layer.
- Resize the layer and paste directly over the card base.
In my design I used craft ink to obtain more texture and every time I stamped a border, I covered it with clear embossing powder and melted it with the heat tool.
To finalize my card I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set Dino Love over a piece of Vellum card stock, cut it using a scallop circle and decorated it with a faux belt that I made with plain circle die cuts I created using Sapphire/Gold Rinea Foil. As a final touch I added a few doodles of gold thread.
See you tomorrow with more creativity and great things to share with you!