Cat’s Family with Rinea
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you very cute card that I made using oval die cuts and a combination with some of the colors included on the Spring Pastels Variety Pack and Peacock Variety Pack Rinea Paper Foil. Take a look at the card:
Let me share with you the process to make this card:
- Cut the base of the card. I used Whisper White cardstock.
- Cut the second layer using Lavander/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
- Make dry embossing over the lavander foiled paper and paste it directly over the card base. I used Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
- Cut 3 different sizes of ovals in half using three different colors of Rinea paper foil. I used Violet/violet Starstruck Foiled Paper, Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled paper and Lavander/Lavander Starstruck Foiled Paper.
- Paste all the half ovals over the decorated card base using Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
- To decorate the faces of the cat’s you can use Nuvo Drops Crystal Drops in Black and White.
- Finalize the card adding a die cut sentiment with dimension. I used the word love that I cut in black fun foam and Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Rinea Paper Foil and pasted with Helmar Premium Craft Glue
If you don’t have oval die cuts you can also use oval punches, circle die cuts or circle punches.
Something important to note is that all the colors of Rinea Paper Foil that I used in my project are sold individually or come included in special packages. It is very helpful to have just what we need for each season!
See you soon!!!