CCB AND DARE2B ARTZY PRODUCT MATCH-UP
Welcome to CCB and Dare2B Artzy Product Match-Up Blog Hop! I am excited to be part of the Dare 2B Artsy and Canvas Corp Brands Match-Up. I received a box of goodies to choose from and create a project for the match-up and teach you a new stamping technique.
My first project is the card. I love the CAS or Clear and Simple style and this is a perfect sample of my creations.
In this card I used Very Vanilla card stock for the base and the beautiful Navy & Ivory Mini Dot Reverse paper from Canvas to create the Die Cut Frame. Then I sponged other piece of card stock with Dare 2B Artzy Premium Ink and I sprayed the entire piece with Golden Orange Glimmer Mist and Dragonfly Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.
After this I stamped the flowers and leaves from the stamp set Say it in Words using Versafine Onix, covered with Clear Embossing Powder and melted with the heat tool.
I fussy cut with scissors and assemble all the pieces using snail adhesive and dimensionals. For the message I used a Dream die cut word from Peek-a-boo Designs.
My second project is a this decorated frame that I created with more elements:
Creating this frame was a very fun time:
- Cut the base layer of the frame using the Coral & Ivory Damask Reverse paper from Canvas Corp. I bought a photo frame from IKEA but you can use any frame. The size of the layer is 8-1/2″11″.
2. Take the Vintage Ornament 7gypsies Gypsy Ornament Guidon and sprayed it with Pink Poodle Glimmer Mist and Dragonfly Glimmer Mist using the Chevron & Vine Stencil by Rebecca Baer Inc. as mask. I sprayed easily because I didn’t want to create a hard impact with the colors.
3. Take the frame and a little square of Dark Blue Burlap. Remove some threads from the borders of the burlap and paste the entire piece over the base of the frame. Paste the Vintage Ornament 7gypsies Gypsy Ornament Guidon and one Burlap Flower – Natural Burlap. I decorated the center of the flower with a big metal vintage brad.
4. Take a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and ink it with Dare 2B Artzy Premium Ink using a sponge.
5. Stamp the images of the stamp set Say it in Words using VersaFine Onix and cover these with Clear Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
6. Cut the flowers with the scissors, arrange and paste over the decorated frame.
8. Paste your butterfly over your burlap flower and personalize your frame with a photo or words just like I did. I used the word die cuts Inspire, Dream and Love from Pee-a-boo Designs.
Here is how this match-up works, today we are sharing 4 designer projects from the CCB Crew Nadine Carlier, Erin Reed , Martha Lucia Gomez (ME) and Peggy Lee Baker on our Canvas blog. We are also featured on the Canvas Corp Brands Blog where you will find all the details to win a great prize of stamps and inks from Dare 2B Artsy and a $25 gift card to the Canvas Corp Brands Shop
Take a look, leave a comment on the CCB Blog, include the #d2baccbmatchup!!! Then tell us your favorite social media site – Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and follow us there. You will then be eligible for this gift package from Dare 2B Artzy, plus a $25 gift card from Canvas Corp Brands to spend in the online shop.
I hope my project inspired you. I am very happy with this product match-up and I am sure you will enjoy all the hop. Thank you for stopping by today!