Christmas is now with So Suzy Stamps
Christmas is now with So Suzy Stamps because we have the most amazing release this month with incredible stamps specialty for Christmas my favorite season! Today I want to share with you only a few of the stamps but during this month you will see many of this in my creations. Take a look at my card:
Made this was really simple and to be honest when you have in your hands something that you really like and enjoy create is very easy:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″.
- On the left corner create a masking area using post it and sponge this area partially with Pear Pizzaz Classic Ink.
- Stamp the new stamp Pine Branch using Kaleidacolor Ink. I used the Fresh Greens Collection.
- Stamp the new stamp Pinecone small using Celestia Copper Delicata Ink. This pinecones came in two different sizes, I used the small size.
- Stamp the new message Peace using new Delicata Ink Emerald. This message was designed for another designer of the team Terri Burson.
- Paste the stamped layer directly over the card base.
- Stamp the new Bow Small using Memento Lady Bug and paint inside with color pencils or markers. This stamp was designed by Olesya and came in two different sizes. I used the small size.
- Fussy cut the Bow Small with scissors and paste over the Pine Branch with dimensionals.
- Add some “snow” touches using White Amplify.
Easy and beautiful, don’t you think?
This month is WOWZA! Early Christmas! So Suzy Store is having an incredible offers with this new release:
- With every $45.00 order, you will receive a FREE Christmas Light Stamp.
- With every $65.00 order, you will receive a FREE Christmas Light Stamp PLUS a Medium Snowflake stamp from the New Release.
- FREE SHIPPING with every order over $65.00
It’s not a wonderful promotion? I am excited with this and so happy because I can share all the new stamps with you in my creations! If you want to see more inspiration just visit the So Suzy’s Blog to find all that the Design Team have been working!