DIY SPRING FRAME WITH HELMAR
Spring means flowers and frames are always part of my decorations. Today I have an idea to do it yourself: a quick and easy spring frame with Helmar. You only need a few materials and your favorite style of frame to recreate this idea. Let the creative process begin:
- Select your frame and remove all the pieces. Cut a piece of decorated paper with the corresponding size and use this as mat. Assemble your frame again.
- Cut the flowers that you want to use to decorate the frame. You can use plain or 3D flowers, for this purpose you can cut them with die cuts or electronic machine. I used my Cricut explore to create rosettes in two different colors and designs.
- To assemble the flowers I used a thin stick to crisp the flowers and then I sprayed these with Fireworks to give a few touches of color.
- After I sprayed them with the Fireworks I secured them with Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
- I added on the center of each flower one DoubleClick Skittle Purple Twilight or watermelon using the same Craft Glue.
- Then I pasted each flower in the same place of the flowers designed on the paper mat using 3D Double Sidez Adhesives Zapdots Clear.
- As final touch I stamped a sentiment on Vellum card stock using Memento Luxe Ink and secured it on the corners frame.
And voila! My spring frame with Helmar is totally finish and now I can exhibit it in any corner at my home and the best part is that I can change the theme any time that I want!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with other easy and creative idea!