Double Gate Fold Card Inspiration
Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you a double gate fold card inspiration that I made using the new Serenade papers from Quick Quotes that you will find available on the store very soon and I am sure you will love!. Take a look at my card:
Don’t think that this is a complicated card. It is very easy to make and I will try to explain to you how to make it:
- Cut a piece of Serenade 101 or any other decorated paper. The size needs to be 5-1/2″ x 12″
- Make score lines on 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″ over the long side. Fold all the scoring lines
- Mark 1-1/2″ on both short sides.
- Cut from the 1-1/2″ mark to the 4″ on the left side. Keep the triangle.
- Cut from the 1-1/2″ mark to the 8″ on the right side. Keep the triangle.
- Fold in accordion style the front of the card.
- Paste the two triangles inside of the accordions to create the contrast of the colors.
- Cut a piece of Serenade 103 of 3-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ and paste on the center of the card.
- Stamp your sentiment using PowderPuff Chalk Ink Green Leaf or any other coordinating color of PowderPuff Chalk Ink. I used a sentiment from the stamp set Hello Sentiments from Joy Clair Stamps.
- Use a die cut or any other stamped image to keep the double gate fold closed.
Quick Quotes Products Used:
- Serenade 101 and 103
- PowderPuff Chalk Ink Green Leaf
Other Products Used:
- Hello Sentiments by Joy Clair Stamps
- Heart Die Cut
- Snail Adhesive
Thank you for stopping by!