My Favorites from So Suzy Stamps
My favorites from So Suzy Stamps are impossible to chose because every month I have new favorites and I still cannot get over the oldies. I have favorites styles of images and one of these are flowers and So Suzy have many styles of these. Today I want to show you two flower stamps, Flower Doodle Single and Flower Doodle Corner that combine perfectly and one sentiment. Take a look at my card:
To create this card, I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Copic Markers.
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Arrange the stamps on the MISTI and ink well with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Stamp the images of Flower Doodle Single and Flower Doodle Corner on the lower part of the card and repeat the process until you have your design completed.
- Color the images with alcohol markers.
- Stamp the sentiment Thinking of you in a separate piece of Whisper White of paper, cut like a banner and paste over the stamped area using dimensionals.
Clear and Simple or CAS! I love this design and style. I love So Suzy Stamps and you can love it too. We have amazing designs and styles of stamps HERE in So Suzy Stamps Store and a lot of inspiration on So Suzy’s blog.
I would love to know your comments below. These are My favorites from So Suzy Stamps. Which are yours?
See you soon!