Hello Autumn on Green
Hello Autumn on Green! I know that we are in summer, but since this month is the month to use our favorites stamps, I decided to use Hello Autumn from Joy Clair stamped with green inks. Take a look at my card:
Hello Autumn is a great stamp set that can be used not only during autumn or fall season, but also whenever you want. Just use your imagination and the colors of ink that you love. I stamped two of the leaves included on the stamp set using three different colors of green. But let me share with you how to make this card:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a second layer of Whisper White card stock too. The size is 4-1/4 and 5-1/2″.
- Create a masking frame using post it tape around of the second layer. I cut with my hands the inside border of the tape to obtain a natural frame and not a straight frame.
- Select the leaves that you want to stamp and start to stamping these with the medium tone of ink. For this card I used the colors Certainly Celery, Gumball Green and Garden Green Classic Ink.
- Then continue the stamping process with the lightest color and keep the darker color for the last part, just to fill out some spaces.
- Remove the masking tape.
- Cut the stamped layer with a decorated frame. I used the Wonky Stitched Nesting Dies from Gina Marie Designs.
- Stamp the sentiment using words included on the Hello Autumn set using the darker color of ink.
- Paste the stamped layer over the card base using dimensionals.
- Spray the card with Shimmer Spritzer to obtain a satin look.
Thank you for stopping by. Can you imagine these leaves during fall season? I can and I am sure that you will see these on my next project, don’t forget the name of the stamp set: Hello Autumn and mine is Hello Autumn in Green!