HERO ARTS COFFEE CUP FOR CHRISTMAS CARD
Hello crafty friends, are you ready for the season? Today I have a Hero Arts Coffee Cup Christmas Card to share with you and I wish to share the coffee too but it is not possible yet! Welcome to my day on our blog and let me show my card and tell you how I made it. Take a look:
- Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″
- Cut a second layer of decorated paper and place in diagonal angle over the card base. Cut the excess and paste directly over the base.
- On a separate piece of card stock stamp the leaves from the stamp set Happy Holly Days using VersaMark and Hero Arst Gold Embossing Powder.
- Melt the powder with the heat tool and cut the with the corresponding die cuts.
- Decorate the center of the fruits with Red Berry Crystal Drops.
- On a separate piece of card stock stamp one of the designs of the cups using Red Royal Shadow Ink for the cup and Forever Green Shadow Ink for the Cap and tag. Both inks are from Hero Arts.
- Cut all the stamped pieces using the corresponding die cuts.
- Paste the leaves on the left side of the cup using glue dots and the cup on the right side of the card using dimensionals.
- If you want you can add some dots of green crystal drops.
Do you remember the theme of November’s Challenge? It is embellishment! And as you noticed I embellished my card with gold embossing powder, crystal drops and different layers. It was easy and you can do the same. And the best part is that you can use my discount code in a2z Scrapbooking Store to buy these or any other Hero Arts product with the 15% off and now they are also offering free shipping until Christmas, you only need to use my discount code MARTHA15 and enjoy your shopping! Only one thing, if you don’t find what you are looking, don’t get upset, just request the product and they will help you!
I hope my project inspires you and come back soon for my ideas. Leave me your comments, I would love to know what you think!
See you soon and happy week!