IMAGINE STAMP SET FROM SKIPPING STONES
Imagine Stamp Set from Skipping Stones is one of my favorites and I decided to use it for my today’s card. It is a CAS model but I love this combination of colors and style. Take a look at my card:
- The base of my card is Whisper White card stock and I created an inked or masking area using post it. I used classic ink and not distress inks as usual to have other option of colors. I used Melon Mambo, Rich Razzeberry and Elegant Eggplant and applied the ink with a sponge to obtain a perfect blending of colors.
- Then in a separate piece of card stock Whisper White, I stamped the Imagine of one of the beautiful birds included on the stamp set Imagine using Versafine Onix and fussy cut with my scissors.
- Using the MISTI, I stamped the sentiment along of the border using Versafine Onix .
- I decorated the border with a black and white designer paper and pasted the bird with dimensionals.
- As final touch, I added two drops next to the sentiment using Novu Crystal Drosp Gloss – Crushed Grape.
Easy and beautiful, don’t you think?
Skipping Stones has a lot of stamp sets that can be used to re-create this idea, just Imagine different colors or different events and you will happy to take a moment to make your card!!!
See you soon!!!!