JOY CLAIR FEBRUARY RELEASE BLOG HOP
Hello crafty friends! Welcome to Joy Clair’s February Release Blog Hop! We have a fun blog hop going on to celebrate the month of love and all the new products are waiting for you in Joy Clair store with the introductory price of $11.00 each during the blog hop ONLY!
To celebrate this new release, Joy Clair is giving away a $25 gift certificate to ONE lucky winner!
Please leave a comment here on the Joy Clair blog by Monday, February 6th at 11:59 PM EST for a chance to win. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 28th.
Now is the moment to share my project. I chose the Wild and Free stamp set and the colors red and white to honor the challenge for this month. Take a look at my card:
Creating this was very easy and quick:
1. Cut the base of the card using Whisper White card stock.
2. Cut a second layer using Cherry Cobbler card stock.
3. Stamp the images of the set Will and Free over a piece of Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
4. Cut the main images from the stamp set Wild & Free with a cross stitched oval. I used one in medium size from Gina Marie Designs.
5. Stamp the boat on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut with the scissor or use the SVG file that comes FREE with ALL the Joy Clair Stamp sets.
6. Paint your images with Copic Markers or any marker that you prefer.
7. Sponge the oval using your die cut as frame.
8. Assemble your card and paste the layers over the card base.
9. Decorate with some white and silver star sequins.
Tell me what you think below and if you have any questions, please leave them below as well.
Your next stop on this Joy Clair February Release Blog Hop is the lovely Kerry Urbatch! Below is a complete list of the amazing designers who are participating today:
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you were inspired by Joy Clair’s February Release Blog Hop today.