JOY CLAIR & IMAGINE BLOG HOP DAY 2
Welcome to the Joy Clair & Imagine Blog Hop Day 2, the perfect match with stamps and inks! I am so happy to have you here for a second day!!!
We have two different design teams, full of talented ladies that will surely inspire you along the way. And of course amazing prizes to share with you!!! Just be sure to leave comments during the hop so you can be entered to win one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards and one of two $25 Gift Cards from Imagine!!!
If you came from Imagine’s Blog or Joy Clair’s Blog, or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! I have the honor and pleasure to design for both teams and using their products is a complete passion for me. This is my card for today. I made this using the Kaleidacolor Inks, one of my favorites products, and the Radiant Neon Inks and of course I couldn’t stop using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink in combination with Memento Markers, all of these products from Imagine and the stamp sets Just Kitten Around and Uh-Oh Ink Splatter from Joy Clair. Take a look at my card:
The base and the second layers of my card are Whisper White card stock. I worked all my design over the second layer. Let me share with you how to make this:
- Cut the base of the card. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a second layer of whisper white and stamp the ink spots of your preference over it using Kaleidacolor Ink Baby Powder. The Stamp set Uh-Oh Ink Splatter has 8 different images perfect to create backgrounds or simply to catch your eyes just when you need it. On my project I only used three of them but I am sure that you will love them all.
- Stamp the cute Kitty from the stamp set Just Kitten Around on a separate piece of whisper white card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and color it with Memento Dual Markers. I used two different colors of gray, Gray Flannel and London Fog, for the body, and Angel Pink for the mouth.
- Enhance some details of the cat using irRESISTible Pico Embellisher. I used a shimmer tone and then I let it dry.
- With scissors, fussy cut the cat or use the SVG files that come FREE with all the Joy Clair stamp sets.
- Paste the cute Kitty over the background created with the Uh-Oh Ink Splatter set using OnPoint Glue from Imagine.
- Stamp one of the sentiments included on the stamp set Just Kitten Around using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Take a chevron stencil and place it over the left side of the layer. Secure it with masking tape.
- Cover the free areas with Radiant Neon Ink. I used the Electric Pink color included on the Radian Neon 4 Cool kit.
- Remove the stencil and cover the inked area with clear embossing Powder from Imagine.
- Remove the excess of the powder and melt it with the heat tool.
- Resize the layer and paste it over the card base.
Very cute, don’t you think???
Thanks so much for visiting us during this amazing blog hop and be sure to leave us your comments during these two days of hop so you can be entered to win one of two $25 Joy Clair Stamps Gift Cards or one of two $25 Gift Cards from Imagine!!! Remember Joy Clair winners will be announced on the Joy Clair Blog at the end of the month and Imagine winners will be announced on the Imagine Blog. Now it is your turn to continue the hop. The next stop is with my friend Donna Idlet, you will love her project too.
If you need help along the way, here is the full list with links to get you around.
Be sure to visit each of the designers on this Blog Hop!
MAY 18 – DAY 2
Martha Lucia Gomez – YOU ARE HERE!!!!
If this is your first day of the hop, you can see our DAY 1 HERE