JOY CLAIR MARCH CHALLENGE
Joy Clair March Challenge is here this month with a great inspiration and prizes! Today I made a card that looks very simple, and it is to make, but it has a beautiful details that made it very special. Take a look at my card:
- Cut the base of the card using Sweet Sugarplum card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Round the four corners with a round corner punch.
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size that I used is 4-1/4″x5-1/2″.
- Stamp the images from the stamps set Paisley Bouquet using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Enhance the details of the image using irRESIStible in different colors. I used : Bahama Blue, Lilac Posies and Shimmer and let it dry completly before the next step.
- Use the Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn to create the border.
- Paste it directly over the card base using Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment Thinking of You from the stamp set Butterfly Kisses using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Now is your turn to be part of our challenge. The only rule is that you must use one product or stamp set from Joy Clair Stamps and HERE you will find a complete collection that you will love. This challenge will be open during all March and the winner will be announced on March 31st. This is the inspiration photo and you can link card from here or directly from Joy Clair Blog. Remember only new projects!!!
See you soon!!!