JOY CLAIR MAY CHALLENGE
Today is the day to launch the Joy Clair May Challenge and we are celebrating Mother’s Day. The best part is this Challenge is that Anything Goes but we have an inspiration photo to invite us to create something special. This is my card:
I don’t know if you understand in English the concept of “Mama Pollito” but in Spanish that means a mother that always is watchful of her daughters and sons and always near them to love and help them, and they can always count on her for everything. This is the reason why I decided to use this image today – it is part of the stamp set Paper Tattoos and I love it as a mother that I am!
Creating this card was very simple:
- Cut the card base using Sahara Sand card stock.
- Cut a second layer from designer paper. This design is part of Pastel Color Basic Card & Mat Pad from K&Company.To cut this layer I used a stitched rectangle die cut from Gina Marie Designs.
- Paste the designer paper over the card base.
- Cut a metal postage frame and paste over the card.
- Tie a bow on the top of the card.
- In a separate piece of whisper white paper stamp with Versamark and White Embossing Powder the image of the bird inclueded on the stamp set Paper Tattoos. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Color the image with Copic Markers or any other colors and fussy cut the image with scissors or the corresponding SVG file included on your stamp set.
- Stamp the MOM words on the ribbon of the image and paste over the metal postage die cut with dimensionals.
Voila! The card is finished!!!
Simple, don’t you think?
This is the inspirational image that we used this month. You can use it too if you want! But it is not necessary, the only thing that you need to participate in the Joy Clair May Challenge is your creativity and link one original project HERE.
If you want to see the Design Team inspiration just CLICK HERE and you will be surprised with different stamp sets and ideas that were born with just this photo. We will wait for you!!!
See you soon and happy Mother’s month from one Mamá pollito!!!