MOTHER’S DAY HIGHLIGHT
Welcome to our Mother’s Day Highlight featuring Mother’s Day Stamp Set from Joy Clair Stamps! This set is perfect for stamping techniques and great to create beautiful cards or scrapbook layouts in no time! As usual I made a card, so here it is:
I choose the whisper white card stock for the base and layers. Let me share with you the steps that I followed to make my card:
- Create the black spot background over the lower part of the paper using a stencil and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Stamp the grass images using the hearts images included on the stamp set Mother’s Day with Cucumber Crush Classic Ink.
- Cut the layer using a dual stitched rectangle die.
- Stamp the cow on a separate piece of whisper white paper. You can cut this image with the SVG file included when you buy your stamp set or simply fussy cut with your scissors.
- Enhance some colors of the cow using markers.
- Paste the cow using dimensionals over the black and white background.
- Stamp the sentiment on a separate piece of whisper white card stock and cut it with a bubble word die cut.
- Paste the sentiment with a dimensional.
This is the complete set of images included on the stamp set Mother’s Day by Joy Clair. You can also use the stamps with the coordinating SVG file to cut out the images and sentiments quickly and easily in order to add depth and dimension to your projects. These images look amazing when stamped flat or popped up, or even a mix of the two. Both the stamp set and SVG files come together when you buy your stamp set.