My Favorites from Joy Clair Stamps
Today is the day of favorites. And my favorites from Joy Clair Stamps are hard to choose because this company has the two lines that I love, everyday stamps and the color by faith collection. In today’s project I decided to use the everyday set Music Marker, take a look at my card:
I used a watercolor technique to make my card and different colors of distress ink to create the effect.
- Cut the base of the card using Rich Regal card stock.
- Cut a second layer using Rich Razzleberry card stock. It is not a complete layer.
- Cut a third layer using Watercolor card stock.
- Apply the ink with an aquapinter starting from the left side to the right and don’t cover all the area. I used Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Fossilized Amber, all colors of distress ink.
- Let the paper dry or speed the process using the heat tool.
- Stamp the pentagram image and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cut a music note die cut using Rich Razzleberry card stock and paste directly over the stamped images with On Point Glue.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
This is my proposal for the challenge of this month on Joy Clair. The theme is very easy! Just use your favorites!!! HERE is the link to participate and see all that was created for my fellow Design Team members, it has a lot of inspiration using different favorites from Joy Clair Stamps.
I would love to read your comments!
See you soon!!!