One Layer Card Fall Leaves
Today is the of Joy Clair Challenge and the theme for the Design Team this month is one of two options: to create a one layer card or a textured card. I chose the first option, a one layer card using Fall Leaves, one of the sets included in the most recent release. Of course, since I love techniques, I tried to create some texture over my card, take a look of this: To make this I used only the card base. It is Whisper White card stock and the process was very simple:
- I masked the down right corner with post it to create the orange area using tangerine tango classic ink and sponge.
- I stamped the solid images of the different leaves included on the stamp set Fall Leaves using three different colors of classic ink: Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder. For this I used my Mini Misti.
- I stamped the coordinated detailed images of the leaves included on the stamp set Fall Leaves using Early Espresso classic Ink.
- Then I stamped the sentiment, that is also included on the Fall Leave stamp set, using Early Espresso Classic ink using. For this I used my Mini Misti.
- I double stamped the sentiment, moving a little the image to the right using one of the new colors of Delicata Ink, the Emerald Green. I stamped for three time using White Shimmer Delicata Ink between the Early Espresso and the Emerald Green to create a very special effect over the sentiment.
Simple and special at the same time, don’t you think? This is the inspiration image that we used this month and you can use it too if you want!
HERE is the link to participate in our September Joy Clair Challenge and I invite you to see all that was created by my fellow Design Team members – it has a lot of inspiration using different stamp sets from Joy Clair Stamps. I would love to read your comments! See you soon!!!