PARTIAL EMBOSSING IN MAGENTA COLOR
One of my favorite techniques is embossing, but since I can´t use this technique in all my projects, I can use it partially, don´t you think? Take a look at my card:
Today I want to share with you a partial embossing technique using color layering stamps. It’s very simple and fun and you can get beautiful results on your projects. Let me tell you how I made my card:
- Stamp the first layer of the stamps using Memento Ink. For my flowers I used Lulu Lavender and for the leafs Pear Tart.
- Stamp the second layer of the flower using Memento Luxe Lilac Posies.
- If you want you can stamp right away the third layer using Memento Luxe Elderberry.
- Cover the entire image with Clear Embossing Powder and remove the excess of the powder.
- Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Stamp the details of the leaves with Memento Luxe Pistachio. Cover the stamped image with Clear Embossing Powder and melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Stamp you sentiment with Memento Luxe Lilac Posies and cover it with Clear Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Paste the stamped layer over the card base using Tear It! Tape.
Beautiful and easy to create and recreate.
Imagine Products Used:
- Memento: Lulu Lavender and Pear Tart
- Memento Luxe: Lilac Posies, Elderberry and Pistachio
- Embossing Powder: Clear
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- Whisper White and Eggplant Card Stock
- Watercolor Friends Stamp Set from Kaisecraft
- Heat Tool