Picture Perfect in God’s Focus
Picture Perfect in God’s Focus! what a great stamp set from Joy Clair… I love it!!!
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a Color by Faith stamp set called God’s Focus that I used to create a card. Take a look at my card and see how simple it is to make this:
To create this card, I selected watercolor paper and Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Cut the base of the card using Cherry Cobbler card stock. The size is 8-1/2″x5-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″.
- Cut a second layer of watercolor paper.
- Using Distress Ink and a blending tool, create a color banner on the center of the layer. I used Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China Distress Ink.
- Splatter the inked area with a few drops of water to create a texture and let the paper dry.
- Cut the layer with a decorated frame. I used a big stitched postage frame.
- Stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink the frame image and the sentiment using the MiniMisti.
- In a separate piece of very vanilla card stock, stamp the image of the camera and fussy cut with scissors or cut with the SVG file that came with the God’s Focus Stamp set.
- Paste the camera to the decorated layer using dimensionals.
- Paste the decorated layer to the card base using snail adhesive.
Super quick and easy. I love this stamp set for the sentiments included – they are so powerful and encouraging.
What do you think? Please let me know below.
See you soon! And remember we are Picture Perfect in God’s Focus.