Special Christmas Joy
Hello crafty friends, today I have a Special Christmas Joy card that I made using more stamps from the new release of So Suzy Stamps. I am crazy with this release because I love to make Christmas projects and this release has plenty of beautiful images and inspiration. Take a look at my card:
To create this I used the newcolors of Delicata Ink. I really love the effect of this pigment ink and the metallic touch that it offers. They are also perfect to emboss and for watercolor, just like I used on this project. Let me share with you how to make this card:
- Cut the base of the card using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a border using decorated Christmas paper. Paste the border on the left side of the card base.
- Take a second layer of Very Vanilla card stock and stamp the Pine Branch using Emerald Delicata Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment Joy using Dark Brown Delicata Ink.
- Cut the second layer using a Cross Stitched Rectangle Die Cut. I used a die cut from Gina Marie Designs.
- Stamp the Poinsettia Image over watercolor paper using Delicata Ruby Red.
- With an aqua painter distress the inside lines of the poinsettia and enhance the colors using Champagne Delicata Ink.
- Fussy cut the poinsettia with scissors and create a double layer of the flowers with the same process. Paste the layer with diminsionals
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
- Decorate the center of the poinsettia with a little touches of Celestial Copper Delicata Ink.
This is a traditional Christmas card but for me it is a very Special Christmas Joy because, with the new stamps, it’s a party and you can enjoy too, just visit So Suzy Store and take advantage of the available promotion until September 16, 2017:
- With every $45.00 order, you will receive a FREE Christmas Light Stamp.
- With every $65.00 order, you will receive a FREE Christmas Light Stamp PLUS a Medium Snowflake stamp from the New Release.
- FREE SHIPPING with every order over $65.00
Is that not a wonderful promotion? I am very excited about this and so happy because I can share all the new stamps with you in my creations. Special Christmas Joy!!!