STENCILING WITH CREATIVE MEDIUM
Stenciling with a Creative Medium. I am fascinated by the colors and designs that you can get with this combination of stencils and creative mediums, but the Iridescent tones are simple amazing! Today I am over at So Suzy Stamps blog and I created a card that you will love for many reasons. Take a look at my card:
I think the first reason you will love my card is because I rarely use the black card stock for the entire background and today projects was created in Basic Black card stock. Let me share the process with you.
- Cut the base of the card. Of course I used Whisper White card stock…LOL!
- Cut the second layer using Basic Black card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x5-1/2″
- Secure your second layer over the mat using a temporary adhesive.
- Secure the iStencil from So Suzy Stamps over the card stock. Play with the position of your iStencil.
- Prepare the colors of Creative Medium Iridescent from Image that you want to use. This medium will work amazing over dark card stocks but also you can use it over other colors of card stock. I used three different colors: Pink,Purple and Turquoise.
- Apply the Creative Medium Iridescent with a palette knife. If you want you can mix the colors.
- Remove the stencil and wash with warm water.
- Let the medium dry before pasting the layer over the card base.
- Stamp the Clematis Doodle twice over Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and fussy cut with the scissors.
- Stamp the sentiment Smiles from Haven over a piece of Whisper White card stock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and create a banner.
- Paste the stenciled layer over the card base using a Snail Adhesive.
- Paste the flowers and Sentiment over the decorated layer using dimensionals.
Tadaaa! the most colorful and iridescent card is finished and the effect of the iStencil is incredible with this combination of colors.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope my project inspired you to experiment with your stencils and to use new colors on your creations!
I love stenciling with Creative Medium!