SO SUZY STAMPS NEW DT BLOG HOP
Welcome everyone to the 2016 So Suzy Stamps Design Team Blog Hop! We have a brand new team bringing you So Suzy projects for the rest of 2016 and I was chosen to be a part of it! This is my fourth period with So Suzy Stamps and I am so proud and happy to be part of this amazing family. If you came from Suzy’s Blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place!
Before to start I have a great news to you:
Using the code MARTHA10, you will receive 10% off in all stamps and inks
available in So Suzy Store!!!
Valid only from June 1 to 30, 2016
I chose two new stamps to share with you today, Moonlight Fairy and Star Swirl. Happiness is … is one stamp from an oldie collection but one of the favorites of the shoppers.
Creating this card was very simple:
1. Cut the base using Dark Brown metallic card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
2. Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock.
3. Stamp the Moonlight Fairy using VersaFine Deep Lagoon and cover it with Clear Embossing Powder. Both from Imagine Crafts.
4. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
5. Stamp the Star Swirl using VersaFine Deep Lagoon and covered it with Clear Embossing Powder. Both from Imagine Crafts.
6. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
7. Cut the right side border using one of the Stitched Hillside Borders of Lawn Fawn.
8. Cut a small stitched rectangle in Whisper White card stock and stamp the sentiment Happiness is … on the center using Memento Morocco Ink from Imagine Crafts.
9. Cut a Project Life Paper Clip using a thinlit with the same name using scarlet red metal sheet.
10. Secure the sentiment with a glue dot and the metal clip that you cut in step before.
11. Re-size the layer and paste over the card base using double sided foam tape or Zapdots from Helmar.
Clean and simple! What do you think? I can’t wait for your comments and if you want more inspiration check out my fellow Design Team members blog for more awesome work.
Don’t forget to use the code MARTHA10, you will receive 10% off in all stamps and inks available in So Suzy Store!!! Valid only from June 1 to 30, 2016
Thanks for stopping by – your next stop is Justine’s Blog. Hop over and see what she has created and be sure to leave some love!
In case you get lost, here is the full line-up: