Teal Zeal Monochromatic Card
Sometimes it is very difficult to think of creating something using a unique color, but monochromatic is fun and easy to make if you have the magic inspiration and a few elements to combine. I made this card using the magic of Teal Zeal Memento Ink.
Let me show you how you can do the same:
- With a pencil mark the area that you will use to stamp the main image. For this you can use a die cut frame. I used a circle die cut.
- Cut the same die cut on masking paper and left a side for a while.
- Stamp the image with Teal Zeal Memento Ink, leaving some part of the image out of the masking area to give the sensation of movement.
- Stamp your sentiment. If you want you can use the same tone of Memento Ink or you can use a little shine to make your card magical. I used Versamark and Silver Embossing Powder.
- Erase the marks created with the pencils and paste the masking shape that you cut on step 2.
- Take a jumbo sponge dauber and with circular movements apply the Teal Zeal Memento Ink from the bottom part to up.
- Continue the process with a brush to make the coloring process soft.
- Stamp additional images over the sponged area if you want always using the Teal Zeal Memento Ink.
- Spray the card with shimmer mist and remove the masking paper.
- Resize the layer and paste over the card base.
What do you think? Please let me know below.
Thank you for stopping by. See you soon!
Imagine Products Used:
- Memento: Teal Zeal
- VersaMark: Clear
- Embossing: Silver
- Sheer Shimmer: Sparkle
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- Magical Fairies Stamp Set by Peak a Boo Designs Stamps
- Best Friends forever Stamp Set by Stampin Up
- Teal and Whisper White Card Stock
- Masking Paper
- Circle Die Cut
- Heat tool.