THANK YOU FOR…
Hello dear friends, I created this card for Use Your Staff Challenge using one sentiment that I love Thank you for and two wonderful die cuts from Die-Versions Store: The Summer Flowers Background and Stitched Nesting Circles. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was a very fun time:
1. Cut the base of the card using basic black card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a layer of very vanilla to pass through the big shot using the Summer Flowers Background.
3. Paste the Summer Flowers Background over the card base using dimensionals.
4. Cut the second larger circle from the Stitched Nesting Circles Collection using Very Vanilla card stock.
6. Decorate with two tiny butterflies.
7. Paste the stitched nesting circle in the center of your card using dimensionals.
Don’t forget to use the code martha15 to save the 15% off your total Die-Versions purchase. Just add the code when you get ready to check out.
If you want to participate on our Challenge of Use Your Stuff
, you only need to create any kind of project using butterflies. It is simple and fun and you will find all the details and inspiration of the Design Team HERE