THINKING OF YOU SO SUZY
Thinking of You So Suzy!!! Good morning friends, today is a long day and I want to start the week Thinking of You. I created this card using two of the new stamps of the most recently release from So Suzy and I think they are adorable. Take a look at my card:
Create this is very simple:
- Cut the base for the card using Soft Suede card stock.
- Cut a second layer using decorated paper. I used one of watercolor flowers from my personal collection. Sorry but I can’t remember the company or name of this paper, but I love the design.
- Paste the second layer directly over the card base using snail adhesive.
- Cut a third layer using whisper white card stock and create an angle on the center of the layer with a square .
- Make a faux stitched using a marker. I used Island Indigo marker over the corners of the angle.
- Stamp the images Simple Thinking of You and White Peacock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color the White Peacock Image using Copic Markers.
- Tie an Island Indigo Ribbon around of the card.
- Paste half doily behind of the whisper white layer using snail adhesive to decorate the angle sides.
- Paste the decorated layer using dimesionals.
- Finalize the decoration adding some dots created with Novu Crystal Drops.
Clean and simple design!
What do you think? I would love to hear what you think below.
Thank you so much for stopping by and remember I am always thinking of you So Suzy!!