Vitamin Sea!! Summer is here and Tangerine is not only the perfect color, it is the perfect fruit and the perfect inspiration to create a sunset. Today I am sharing a quick way to mix Memento Inks and create an amazing and unique background to enhance your negative die cuts. Enjoy!!!
- Take the ink pad of Memento Ink and apply the ink directly over the mat. Spray with Ink Potion No. 9 and clean the mix with a piece of whisper white card stock. Let the paper dry. I used three different colors of Memento Ink Dandelion, Tangelo and Lady Bug.
- Paste the inked layer over a card base.
- Take another piece of whisper white card stock and cut over it several star fish or any other die cut. Save the die cuts and keep the negative layer.
- Paste the negative layer over the decorated card using dimensionals. Finalize the decoration by adding a sentiment and some gold sequins. To paste this I used OnPoint Glue.
Super simple and different!
Imagine Products Used:
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Starfish Die by Gina Marie Designs
- Smile Die by Yellow Bycicle
- Dimensionals or Foam tape
- Gold Sequins