WATERCOLOR WITH STAMPS
Waterccolor with stamps is the technique that I want to share with you. In today’s project I used two of the new stamps from So Suzy Stamps that I am sure you will love, Beach Grass and Life Knocks you Down. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was very easy, you only need to take a few extra minutes to let the paper dry or use your heat tool to speed the process.
- Cut the base using Rich Razzleberry card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper of 4-1/8″x5-3/8″
- Sponge the base of the watercolor piece using distress ink. I used the color Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Broken China.
- Spray with water and let it dry.
- Take a star stencil and spray with Gold Orange Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels.
- Stamp the image of Beach Grass on the lower part using Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink and Gumball Green Classic Ink. Spray with water again and let it dry.
- Stamp the sentiment Life Knocks you Down using Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink.
- Tie a few loops of natural twine and create a bow on the center.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
We are starting a new season in our Use Your Stuff Challenge and this is card is also my proposal for this week challenge. The idea was create something with watercolor and my card is totally watercolor! You can also create something with watercolor and participate with us in Use Your Stuff Challenge #232 HERE. And now that So Suzy has these gorgeous stamps is really easy and fun create amazing things using this unique technique.