WATERCOLORING WITH DELICATA INK
Watercoloring is one of my favorite techniques because each piece you create is unique. Today I want to share with you how easy it is to watercolor using the new colors of Delicata Ink. Take a look at my card, all of which was created with Delicata!
The process to create this is very simple:
- Take a piece of watercolor paper and stamp your favorite image using Delicata Ink Rose Gold.
- Cover the stamped images with clear embossing powder.
- Remove the excess powder and melt with the heat tool.
4. Select the colors that you want to use for the watercolor. Since I used flowers I combined the Emerald Green and Ruby Red Delicata Ink.
5. Apply some ink over your craft mat.
6. Using an aqua painter or paint brush, add a few touches of water over the stamped images and apply the ink from the mat.
- When the paper is totally dry cut the layer using a decorated die cut.
- Paste the decorated layer over a very vanilla card base.
- Stamp a sentiment on a separate piece of watercolor paper using Delicata Ruby Red.
Imagine Products Used:
- Watercolor paper
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Heat Tool
- Aqua painter
- Always Cherry Blossom Stamp Set by The Ton
- Botanicals for you by Stampin Up
- Rectangle Stitch Die cut from Gina Marie Designs