When Live Gives You a Monday
When Live Gives You a Monday… you have to celebrate because you are alive!!! I love this snarky stamp from So Suzy Stamps and I decided to use it in today’s project combined with a sweet image. Take a look at my card:
Is it not a great sentiment? Like it said, I decided to add glitter and sparkle to my creation and I want to share with you how to make this:
- Cut the base of the card using Rich Razzleberry card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock.
- Take the Eddy Rose 6 Stencil by Stencil Girl and secure it over the white layer using masking tape.
- Apply Turquoise Iridescent Creative Medium from Imagine with a palette and let it dry. Note that I applied the medium only on the area that I wanted to simulate the water.
- With a Clarity Brush or sponge apply Pool Party Classic Ink to give a few drops of color to the paper and enhance the iridescent effect.
- Stamp the Swan Solid with Versamark and cover it with WOW Royal Crush Embossing Glitter. Melt the Embossing Glitter with the heat tool. Fussy cut the image with scissors.
- Stamp the sentiment Sparkle all Day using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over a separate piece of Whisper White card stock and cut with a cross stitched oval die cut from Gina Marie Designs.
- Paste both stamped images over the stenciled layer using dimensionals.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base.
Super easy and fun. What do you think? I would love to hear from you.
Thank you so much for stopping by and don’t forget what to do when live gives you a Monday!