You are delightful
Hello friends, today I have a very fun technique to share with you, how to create your backgrounds using plastic and Fireworks. You will love how easy it is and how versatile it can be. Simple and delightful!!!
Make this is very easy:
1. Cut the pineapple die cut using whisper white card stock, but don’t discard the negative parts – keep all the pieces in place.
- Apply Electric Yellow Radian Neon Ink directly over the body of the pineapple.
- Cover the pineapple with Clear Embossing Powder. Remove the excess and melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Repeat the process with the leaves of the pineapple applying Electric Green but this time cover with Verdigris Embossing Powder to obtain a mixed color. Leave your pineapple aside for a few moment because now it’s time to create the background using plastic and Fireworks.
- Take a big piece of plastic or wrapping paper, the same one you use in your kitchen and spray it with two or more different colors of Fireworks. In my project I only used two, Dandelion and New Sprout. Smash the paper and apply the color over a piece of whisper white card stock. You will have a great texture on your paper and the intensity of the color depends directly on your style and colors that you used.
Assemble your card using coordinating colors of layers. In my model I used Basic Gray for the base, Crushed Curry for the second layer and then I pasted the decorated layer with Fireworks.
- I removed some negative parts of the pineapple to have a dramatic effect and pasted it with dimensionals .
- Finally I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onix.
Imagine Products Used:
- Radian Neon: Electric Yellow and Electric Green
- Embossing Powder: Clear and Verdigris
- Fireworks: Dandelion and New Sprout
- Versafine: Onix
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- Plastic or Wrap paper.
- Basic Gray, Crushed Curry and Whisper White Card Stock
- Heat tool
- Pineapple Die Cut
- Handwritten Sentiments by My Sentiments Exactly
- Dimensionals or Foam tape
Interesting don’t you think?