ANCHOR OF HOPE: COLOR BY FAITH STAMP SET
Anchor of Hope: Color by faith stamp set! is one of my favorites from the new release because with it I can create different layouts or jounaling pages over my bible, but I can also make masculine projects too! Today I want to show you an idea that I made for my bible. Take a look of my page:
This month the theme on our Joy Clair Design Team is layers, every type of layer, so I decided to use different layers of ink with different textures, colors and looks. Let me share how I made my page:
- Sponge the background of the page using Distress Ink. On this page I used Broken China, Victorian Velvet and Fossilized Amber. If you want you can spray with water or simply keep the natural look of the ink.
- Stamp the five different models of waves included on the stamp set Anchor of Hope using ombre ink Pool to Navy from Hero Arts over the blue area.
- Stamp the anchor image and sentiment with Classic Ink Always Artichoke
- Stamp the seaweeds and paint with copic markers or alcohol markers.
- Enhance the borders with distress ink.
Working on bible pages is very easy, all depending on your style. Mine is very clear because I love to read through the ink, so I always use clear inks for backgrounds and I stamped the majority of the images over the white sides of my bible.
Are you interested in keeping up with the latest news for Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.