CHALLENGE A2Z: STENCILING WITH HERO ARTS
Challenge a2z: Stenciling with Hero Arts! I told you that stencils are trending this month! And this is one of my favorites designs. It is from Hero Arts and it’s name is Tropical Background. It is gorgeous, don’t you think?
This is a very simple card to make. I used very vanilla card stock and Creative Medium Metallic Silver to create the texture with the stencil.
- Secure the stencil over the card stock using Masking tape.
- Apply the Creative Medium with a palette knife. Creative Medium is available in many colors, I used the metallic silver.
- Let the paste dry well before the next step.
- Cut a tiny border using Cherry Cobbler card stock and paste it on top of the card, just where you start to apply the paste.
- Stamp your sentiment using India Ink Black by Hero Arts. This message is from the Butterfly Pair Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts.
Very simple and beautiful!
You have one month to create a card or any type of project and participate on Challenge a2z: Stenciling with Hero Arts. The only condition is to use one product from Hero Arts to be considered and eligible for the prize. If you want to see more inspiration on know more details about this month challenge, just click HERE.
Also remember that you can find all the Hero Art products in a2z Scrapbooking Supplies Store and use my DISCOUNT CODE: Martha15 to get the 15% off in orders of $25 or more. You will always find great products, promotions and sales that you will love. And if you can’t find what are you looking, you can request the product without paying more for this and waiting a long time. This is great!
See you later!!!
Yes, one more post today….is the first day of the month!!!