Create your Magic Card
Who said that you can’t create your own magic? I made my magic card using a combination inks: Encore metallic, Memento Luxe and Memento. It is very easy and fun and you can do the same just using your imagination. Take a look at my card:
- Take a piece of whisper white card stock and three different colors of Memento Ink. I used Dessert Sand, Peanut Brittle and Teal Zeal.
- Sponge the Desert Sand Memento ink around the borders of the paper using a jumbo sponge dauber to create a frame. Use, the Peanut Brittle just to enhance some details.
- Sponge the center of the layer with Teal Zeal Memento Ink.
- Spray the layer with water and let the paper dry.
- Stamp the image of the Moonlight Fairy using Memento Luxe Teal Zeal and cover the image with Clear Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Stamp the spiral of stars or Star Swirls and sentiment with Encore Metallic Gold and Cover with Gold Metalic Embossing Powder.
- Cut the layer with a rectangle stitched die cut.
- Paste the decorated layer over the card base. If you want to give more dimension to this layer you can paste on the back a layer of fun foam.
What do you think? Please let me know bellow.
Thank you for stopping by. See you soon!
Imagine Products Used:
- Memento: Teal Zeal, Desert Sand and Peanut Brittle
- Memento Luxe: Teal Zeal
- Encore Metallic: Gold
- Embossing: Clear and Gold
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat