DAD’S DAY HIGHLIGHT
Welcome to our Father’s Day Highlight featuring Dad’s Day Stamp Set from Joy Clair Stamps! This set is perfect for honored and celebrate the man of home, and you can use it with different stamping techniques to create beautiful cards or scrapbook layouts in no time! Today I have a card to share with you, here it is:
I choose the basic black card stock for the base and whisper white card stock for the second layer. Let me share with you the steps that I followed to make my card:
- Cut the card base using basic black card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a second layer using whisper white card stock. The size is 4″x5-1/4″.
- Stamp the medallion image included on the Dad’s Day Stamp Set using Versamark ink over Basic Gray card stock.
- Cover the image with White Embossing Powder and remove the excess. Melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Cut the medallion image using a scissors. If you want you can edit the image just like I made, I cut the ribbon tails.
- Stamp the background images in the same place where you will paste the medallion. I used two of the images included on the stamp set Uh-Oh Ink Splatter with Smoky Slate Classic Ink and Real Red Classic Ink.
- Paste the black and white backers twine creating doddles.
- Paste the medallion using liquid drops or dimensionals.
- Finalize the decoration adding some star sequins.
This is the complete set of images included on the Dad’s Day Stamp Set by Joy Clair. You can also use the stamps with the coordinating SVG file to cut out the images and sentiments quickly and easily in order to add depth and dimension to your projects. These images look amazing when stamped flat or popped up, or even a mix of the two. Both the stamp set and SVG files come together when you buy your stamp set. All the SVG Joy Clair Files are FREE with your stamp set.
If you want to see all the projects created by the Design Team using this set, let me invite you to Joy Clair Blog or just CLICK HERE to discover the amazing inspiration of the Design Team!