Fly with me from Joy Clair
Fly with me from Joy Clair is one of the new stamp sets from the Everyday Collection and today I want to show you a Clear and Simple card that I made using this stamp set in natural stage or, in other words, without coloring. Take a look at my card:
Let me share with you how to make this card because as you may have noticed it has colors:
- Cut the base of the card using Crumb Cake or Kraft Card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″.
- Stamp the cloud images included on the stamp set Fly with Me using Crumb Cake ink over the card base. Leave the card base aside for a while.
- Take a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x 4-1/4″
- Take a pad of Kaleidacolor Ink (I used the Baby Powder selection) or any other separated colors of ink and ink a craft mat.
- Spray the mat with Ink Potion No.9 and apply the ink directly over the paper using a paint brush or aquapainter without water. Mix and match the colors if you are using separate pads of inks.
- Let the paper dry very well before to continuing with the next step. This is very important!!!
- Stamp the air globe images using Versafine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder. Remove the excess of the powder and melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Resize the layer and cut a mat using a coordinating color.
- Paste the stamped layer and mat over the stamped base.
- Decorate with ribbon, sequins and bakers twine.
- Stamp a sentiment feel free using Versafine Onix and a piece of a coordinating color of card stock.
- Create a banner with the sentiment and paste with dimensionals over the decorated card
This stamp set is very versatile. As you may have noticed you can use it in natural stage or you can color in different styles. It also includes great sentiments with motivational and encouraging words that open your mind to the creativity.
See you soon!!!