Happy Birthday Banner
Hello everyone, thank you for joining me today! Our challenge this week on Secret Garden invite us to create banners or a banner piece and I made my own version to celebrate a birthday using the gorgeous paper flowers. Take a look of this:
To make this I used Quick Quotes Papers and some die cuts.
- Cut the banner base using a banner die cut from Little B. For this I used the paper Honeycomb 104.
- Cut the doily using the Spring Doily die cut from DieNamites. For this I used the paper Urban Oasis 105.
- Cut the medium heart using a Stampin Up die cut. For this I used the paper Earth Wind Fire 106.
- And then I cut the Leaves using the Large Ivy die cut from DieNamites with card garden green and sponge the border of the leaves with chocolate chip classic ink.
- Pasted and arranged all the die cuts using dimensionals.
- Arrange and organize the Secret Graden paper flowers over the leaves.
On this project I used two tones from the Mixed Pink Mulberry Paper Cottage Roses, two Mulberry Paper Open Roses on Purple that coordinate perfectly with my Happy Birthday banner sentiment, and one English Rose in Red. To secure my flowers over the banner base I used glue dots but you can use any other type of glue because these are paper flowers.
During August you can buy these and all the flowers available on Secret Garden Store using my discount code ML10A. This code will give you 10% off in your entire order and I am sure that you will love everything you will see and you will be surprise with the amazing colors!
See you soon!