Happy Independence Day!!!
Happy Independence Day! I love to create and celebrate this fantastic day, and today I made a card combining Joy Clair Stamps and die cuts. I love these mini envelopes created by Waffle Flower and originally designed for planners but today, I used them in a card.
Making this card was very easy and fun. I used the patriotic colors red, blue and white and a new set from Joy Clair Stamps called Stars and Stripes, perfect for this type of celebration.
- Cut the base of the card using Night of Navy card stock. The size is 8-1/2’x5-1/2 with score in 4-1/4″
- Cut the second layer using Real Red card stock. The size is 4-1/8’x5-3/8″.
- Cut the Whisper White layer and work your whole design on this layer. The size of this is 4″x5-1/4″.
- Stamp the fireworks images using Dandelion Memento Ink.
- Stamp the sentiment Happy Fourth of July using Versafine Deep Lagoon and Satin Red. This sentiment is not a line and I decided to mask it with post it paper to have different colors and a linear message.
- Using decorating paper and your big shot, cut the mini note envelope of Waffle Flower three times. I used Quick Quotes Papers with coordinating patriotic colors to make this card more attractive.
Paste the envelopes on the center of the card.
Imagine Products Used:
- Stars and Stripes by Joy Clair Stamps
- Mini Notes Envelope Die by Waffle Flower
- Night of Navy, Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock
What do you think? Please let me know bellow.
Thank you for stopping by. See you soon and Happy Independence Day!!!