HELLO SENTIMENTS JOY CLAIR STAMP SET
Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with a card created using a masking technique. I am crazy about these two stamp sets and I decided to create my card with them, they are Hello Sentiments and Spring Time Flowers. Take a look at my card:
The base and the decorated layer of this card are Whisper White card stock and to make the masking technique I used a fluid liquid pen to protect the stamped images and block the colors inside of them. Let me show you the process:
- Stamp your images from the stamp set Spring Time Flowers with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Cover the stamped images with the Masking Fluid Pen. If you want you can apply it with a brush or directly with the point or fine tip.
- Let the fluid dry well.
- Apply the ink that you prefer over your design. I used Distress Ink in two different shades of yellow.
5. Remove the masking fluid with your finger tips or with a glue eraser.
6. Stamp the sentiment from the set Hello Sentiments using Versafine Onix and paste the decorated layer over the card base.
Hello Sentiments is a great set that you can combine with different images. It includes over sized words in great scripts and small words that are the perfect complement for the big ones.
I hope you like this version of Masking technique! You can also use this with watercolor paper and inks – it’s gorgeous and your creations will look stunning!
Thank you for stopping by!