HELLO TEXTURED LOVE
Love not always is easy, but this card is really easy and fun to make. I just added some texture to the negative part of a die cut heart and draw with glue over it, the rest is just play with my memento inks and fireworks. Let me show how I made this:
This is the simple process:
- Cut a medium hear die cut using watercolor paper. You can use any form of die cut if you want.
- Take the negative part of your die cut and draw on it with a liquid glue. Let the glue dry for almost 8 hours.
- With a sponge apply the ink on the free areas of your heart. I choose the Lady Bug Memento Ink.
- Take a piece of card stock and stamp a big word using three different colors of ink. I used in order Memento Desert Sand, Encore Metallic Gold and Memento Dandelion.
- Paste the stamped layer over the card base using dimensionals and then paste the textured layer inked on the step 2 using dimensionals two.
- Now is time to add some black shimmer on the card. For this I used Tuxedo Black Fireworks. Spray the entire card about 20 inches far to have a light black shimmer.
Easy and fun!
I hope my project inspired you and don’t discard the negative parts of your die cuts, they are very useful.
See you soon!