I’d Never Forget You a2z Scrapbooking Supplies
I’d Never Forget You a2z Scrapbooking Supplies and Hero Arts!!! Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you another shaped card and my last card as a Designer for a2z Scrapbooking Supplies. These two years have been amazing to me but I am leaving the team because I need to take care of some personal things but I want to let you know that I love my time sharing with you and creating with amazing products.
To make my card I used a Circle Stitched Die Cut that I cut twice. The first time with the card stock folded to create the card base and the second using a single layer of card stock that I decorated and pasted over the base.
- Use the Spiral Petals Stencil and the Hero Arts Aegean Bold Ink to create the background with the ombre effect. I used a sponge to have better control over the effect.
- Stamp the flowers including on the stamp set Color Layering Hibiscus using three different colors of ink. For the base I used the Butter Bar and for the accent I used the Red Royal, colors included on the collection Water Lilies Layering. For the center of the flowers I used Hero Arts Moss Hybrid Ink.
- Fussy cut the flowers or use the corresponding die cuts, Color Layering Hibiscus Frame.
- Stamp the leafs using Hero Arts Moss Hybrid Ink for the base and Hero Arts Pine Ink.
- Fussy cut the leafs or use the corresponding die cuts, Color Layering Hibiscus Frame.
- Assemble the flowers and leafs on the top of your card using dimensionals and snail adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set I’d Never Forget You using Hero Arst Intensive Black Ink.
What do you think? Please let know below.
Thank you for this amazing years and I hope to be with you soon!!!