Joy Clair Inspirational Blog Hop Day 1
Today is a very special day, it’s the celebration of Joy Clair’s Inspirational Blog Hop Day 1 and you can see all the new stamp sets from the Everyday Collections in different projects created by the Design Team. If you are here from Donna’s blog or are starting the hop with me then you are in the perfect place, so take a look at my card:
I made this using one of the new sets, it is called Coffee Quotes and if you are follower of Joy Clair in Social Media then you may have seen some sneak peaks of this but today we will reveal the entire sets. First, let me quickly share with you how to make this card:
- I created the background using Kaleidacolor Ink from Imagine and shaving cream. Normally you mix the shaving cream with drops of refill ink but in this case, using the pad of Kaleidacolor ink you only need to ink an acrylic block and apply the cream over the block and pass it over the paper. I applied color by color to obtain the design and mix that I wanted. Then I let the paper dry very well before continuing with the next step.
- Cut the card base using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a decorated Postage Stitched Frame using Daffodil Delight Card stock.
- In a separate piece of Whisper White card stock, stamp the images of the small cups included on the stamp set Coffee Quotes twice. If you want you can mask the image or you can stamp complete and then fussy cut the cups with scissors.
- Color the cuts with color pencils.
- If the inked background is totally dry, stamp one of the quotes included on the stamp set Coffee Quotes using Versafine Onix and covered it with Clear Embossing Powder. Remove the excess of powder and melt the powder with the heat tool.
- Create a frame for the quote with the branch leaves included on the stamp set Doodle Flowers. Use Versafine Onix and Clear Embossing Powder too.
- Paste the decorated layer directly over the card base and finalize the decoration with the postage die cut frame.
- Paste the colored cups with dimensionals.
Very simple and very special for hard days don’t you think?
Now it is time to show you the entire collection, I am sure you will love to see it and find all these sets available in Joy Clair Store.
Here is the complete list of the Everyday Blog Hop:
Tomorrow you will see the entire Color by Faith Collection and all the New Background sets!!!