JOY CLAIR JULY BLOG HOP
Welcome everyone to Joy Clair July Blog Hop and release! If you came from Donna’s blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! We have all sorts of fabulous cards and bible journals from our Design Team featuring our July Release sets that are out in the store now! Take a look at my card:
Did you recognize this stamp set?
It is Let the Light Shine from the collection Color by Faith but in today’s card it looks totally different. I created an Independence Day card to honor the independence of our country and its freedom. Creating this card is very easy:
- Cut the base of the card using Night of Navy card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″
- Cut a second layer using Whisper White card stock. The size is 4-1/8″x5-3/8″.
- Stamp the “star” image from the stamp set Let the light shine using Night of Navy and Real Red Classic Ink.
- Paste the stamped layer over the card base.
- Cut some stars from a white layer created with Makin’s Clay White. I used the small star punch.
- Paint the stars made with white Makin’s Clay using a gold metallic markers.
- Paste the metallic stars on the center of the stamped stars using Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in a whisper white piece of card stock using Night of Navy Classic Ink and decorate the border with a tiny red border.
- Paste the sentiment using zapdots or dimensionals.
Are you curious to see what and how the Design Team use these stamp sets in their creations?
Thanks for stopping by – your next stop is Cornelia’s Blog. Hop over and see what she has created and be sure to leave some love!
Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!
We have an awesome giveaway! Enter for a chance to win! Two gift cards of $25 dollars each will be given away from the Joy Clair Store! You have until Monday, July 4th at midnight (ET) to enter. The winners will be announced on Joy Clair Blog. You must leave a comment on all blogs (including company blog) for a chance to win 1 of 2. Enjoy!