JOY CLAIR OCTOBER NEW RELEASE BLOG HOP
Welcome everyone to Joy Clair October New Release Blog Hop! If you came from Helen Gullett blog or you are starting here, then you are in the right place! We have all sorts of fabulous cards and bible journals from our Design Team featuring our October Release, sets that are out in store now! Take a look at my card:
To create this I used the new stamp set Merry Christmoose and the process was very simple:
- Cut the base of the card using Crumb Cake card stock. The size is 5-1/2″x8-1/2″ with score in 4-1/4″
- Cut a second layer using a piece of decorated paper. The size is 4″x5-1/4″ and paste over the card base.
- Cut a Cross Stitched Rectangle from Gina Marie Designs and stamp on it one of the sentiments included on the stamp set Merry Christmoose using VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder.
- Paste the stamped rectangle over the decorated base.
- Cut a Cross Stitched Square from Gina Marie Designs and stamp on it the Moose image using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Give color to the stamped image using markers or color pencils.
- Paste over the card base using dimensionals.
Are you curious to see what and how the Design Team uses these stamp sets in their creations?
Thanks for stopping by – your next stop is Jessica Pascarella. Hop over and see what she has created and make sure to leave some love!
Be sure to visit each of the designers on this blog hop!
We have an awesome giveaway! Enter for a chance to win! Two gift cards of $25 dollars each will be given away from the Joy Clair Store! You have until Wednesday, October 5th at midnight (ET) to enter. The winners will be announced on Joy Clair Blog at the end of this month. You must leave a comment on all blogs (including company blog) for a chance to win 1 of 2. Enjoy!