Memento Shades Card
Hello friends, if you aren’t familiar with Memento blending or creating shades with memento this is the perfect moment to start. You only need to select your favorite tone and begin the process. Let me show you how easy it is:
The process to make this is very simple. Let me share it with you:
- Stamp your image over a piece of card stock with the same line of color that you want to use. I used Daffodil Delight because our color this month is yellow . I stamped my images using Versamark and White Embossing Powder.
- With a jumbo dauber apply Memento Dandelion Ink in circular form over the parts that you want to have the shades. More ink means more color. Basically it is the emboss resist technique and you only need to remove the ink over the embossing using a dry cloth or paper towel.
- When you are satisfied with the blending and shades, assemble your card using the same line of colors.
- Stamp your sentiment using Versafine Onix.
Imagine Products Used:
- Versamark: Clear
- Embossing Powder: White
- Memento: Dandelion
- Versafine: Onix
- Sponge Dauber: Jumbo
- Tear It! Tape
- Craft Mat
- Lace Up Stamp set by Altenew.
- Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray Card Stock
- Heat tool
What do you think? Memento Ink is the best!
See you soon!!!