Personalized Pouch With Deflecto
Personalized Pouch With Deflecto: glamour and personality for each one! Hello everyone, Martha Lucia here to share with you what I made with the fabulous Deflecto Flexible Pouches 3″x5″ that can be used for many things. Take a look at my idea:
I decided to personalized each to be used as name tag on our Simply Charming Bags, the custom bags that we use to carry the scrap tools or materials. Now I have one exclusively to carry my die cuts:
The process to make these is very easy:
- Cut the letters of the name using gold glimmer paper and arrange the letters on the bottom part of the Flexible Pouch.
- Secure this space to avoid the letters moving using the Fuse Tool.
- Using a Vellum piece of card stock, stamp the image that you want to have as background with VersaMark and Gold Embossing Powder.
- Melt the powder with the heat tool and insert the piece on the Flexible Pouch.
- Add sequins with different colors to have the shaker effect.
- Close the Flexible Pouch with the Fuse Tool.
- Hang or use as you prefer.
Easy and simple! And the best part is that you can personalize and give to each Flexible Pouch a different style if you want because their material is totally clear, durable and finished, that means that the corners aren’t pointed and you can’t hurt yourself with them.
Thank you for stopping by and I would love to know what do you think or if you decided to create your own personalized pouch with Deflecto.
See you soon!