POLO SEA HORSE IS HERE AGAIN
Hello dear friends, Polo Sea Horse is here again and you can find it on So Suzy’s Store. This was one of my favorites images that was “retired” for a few months but now is available on the store and I am happy because I can create new cards and projects with this. Take a look at my funny card:
Create this card was very fun and as usual I keep my CAS style. Let me share with you how to make this:
- Cut the base using Sahara Sand card stock
- Cut a second layer using a Postage die cut and Whisper White card stock.
- Create a background using copic markers or any alcohol markers. You can also create this with inks if you want.
- Stamp the So Suzy Sentiment I’d Hug You and the bubbles (retired) using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Paste the postage layer over the card base using a snail adhesive.
- Stamp the Polo Sea Horse image in a separate piece of Whisper white card stock and color the image with Copic Markers. I used the colors V05, YR23, YR24, YG03, YG17 , B0000, BG01 and BG02.
- Enhance some parts of the images with iRRESIStible shimmer from Imagine. I used this over the yellow color and bubbles and let it dry.
- Cut the Polo Sea Horse with scissors and paste over the decorated card base using dimensionals.
Very cute, don’t you think?
I want to invite you to visit the store of So Suzy Stamps, you will be surprised with all the “new” stamps that you will find available. Now you can find these favorites that you couldn’t buy before and many products that coordinate with them. The new design of the page is easy to navigate and the new owners are very friendly and special just like we love.
Thank you for stopping by and see you the next week with more inspiration!