Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017
Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017 is here and Joy Clair Stamps is a proud Super Sponsor!!!
To create this card I used the stamp set that Joy Clair created in a pass season exclusively for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, the Coffee Lovers and one stencil. Let me share with you how easy was made this card:
- Cut the card base using Crushed Curry card stock. The size is 4-1/4″ x 11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a second layer using a piece of decorated paper. I am using Latte Love DCWV Collection . The size is 5-1/8″x4-1/8″ and paste this layer directly over the card base.
- Cut a third layer using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 3-3/4″x5″.
- Ink the loops of the stencil using two different colors of distress ink. I used Gathered Twins and Spiced Mermelade.
- Stamp the images of coffee beans using two different colors of classic ink. I used Sahara Sand and Creamy Caramel.
- I a separate piece of paper stamp the small cup of coffee using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Memento Tangelo Ink.
- Cut the cups with the SVG files that come with the stamp set Coffee Lovers or with scissors if you prefer.
- Combine two of the sentiments included on the stamp set Coffee Lovers and stamp over the right corner of your stamped layer. I used Early Espresso Classic Ink and my Misti.
- Paste the small cups over the stamped images using dimensionals of different highs and the stamped layer over the decorated base.
Fun and easy to make, don’t you think?
Joy Clair has many stamp sets that my collages of the Design Team used to participate on this hop. If you want to see all these wonderful creations I invited you to click HERE. I am sure you will love all the inspiration. Join us!
Who wants a chance to win a second $25 gift card to the Joy Clair store? All you have to do is comment on this blog and all the Joy Clair design team members’ blog. The winner will be announced on the Joy Clair blog at the end of the month! Good luck!!!